/u/blushviscera on My first encounter with aphobia/online consent issues.

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. :C
This has happened to me many, many times, since I was 12 or 13. Even if you weren't asexual and just weren't interested for any reason whatsoever, you would get the same response. It has even happened to me a few times IRL, with classmates in college. Sometimes I've gotten yelled at. I'm often told that I'm a waste of their time.
I'm a lot more guarded when men talk to me. I understand being friendly but I'm very sensitive about where my boundaries are and very firm as soon as those boundaries are crossed.





September 02, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.