Is she trying to make me jealous?

Is she trying to make me jealous

What is she trying? Making me jealous?

So ive benn seeing this girl (F24) for 6 Months. We really get along really well and talked about all stuff ( friends, family and so on). She even introduced me to her friends. She told me about her male coworker before. But in recent times she when i ask her about her work day she mentions him more. Even though its just a short message like : Yeah work is fine and my colleague XXX is here too =)).

When she send me a photo of him lying at a couch i just responded : hes waiting for you She only said : no were just colleagues

I just shrug it off in the past and laughed about it. But now im feeling a bit jealous

Im not sure how i should feel about it.

Edit: when i was talking about other woman in my past she just cut me off and said she doesnt want to listen



Submitted September 13, 2020 at 12:01AM

Is she trying to make me jealousWhat is she trying? Making me jealous?So ive benn seeing this girl (F24) for 6 Months. We really get along really well and talked about all stuff ( friends, family and so on). She even introduced me to her friends. She told me about her male coworker before. But in recent times she when i ask her about her work day she mentions him more. Even though its just a short message like : Yeah work is fine and my colleague XXX is here too =)).When she send me a photo of him lying at a couch i just responded : hes waiting for you She only said : no were just colleaguesI just shrug it off in the past and laughed about it. But now im feeling a bit jealousIm not sure how i should feel about it.Edit: when i was talking about other woman in my past she just cut me off and said she doesnt want to listen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.