What do you guys think this answer means?

I (23f) kinda shot my shot with one of my friends (22m) that I really, really like yesterday. I asked him if dating was an option for us and he said he’d never really thought about it because I live on the other side of the country from him. But at the same time he couldn’t say no because “you never know what the future holds” and we’ll see what happens.

Fast forward to today, after a few days of thinking it over, I’m 99% certain I’m going to be moving in with a mutual friend of ours that lives near him soon. I just need to sort out the logistics of it all.

Any advice on what his non answer means?



Submitted August 20, 2020 at 12:10AM

I (23f) kinda shot my shot with one of my friends (22m) that I really, really like yesterday. I asked him if dating was an option for us and he said he’d never really thought about it because I live on the other side of the country from him. But at the same time he couldn’t say no because “you never know what the future holds” and we’ll see what happens.Fast forward to today, after a few days of thinking it over, I’m 99% certain I’m going to be moving in with a mutual friend of ours that lives near him soon. I just need to sort out the logistics of it all.Any advice on what his non answer means?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.