How do u keep the interest going after the beginning?

I have had a problem in this pandemic. I'm M(16) and I've had a problem where i ask a girl out and she says something along the lines of; i can't because of the rona and my question is, assuming that they are actually interested and they aren't just making an excuse, how do I keep the feelings and all that going so that when the pandemic ends I can ask her out? Any suggestions?



Submitted August 20, 2020 at 12:12AM

I have had a problem in this pandemic. I'm M(16) and I've had a problem where i ask a girl out and she says something along the lines of; i can't because of the rona and my question is, assuming that they are actually interested and they aren't just making an excuse, how do I keep the feelings and all that going so that when the pandemic ends I can ask her out? Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.