/u/Tea_is_despicable on Kinda told My mom Im asexual...

Not f so I don't know if I can really help you but I understand you.

"She didn’t really understand and told me how am I supposed to find a guy who would love me if I didn’t have sex with him." You can enjoy the experience without enjoying it; You can reach a mutual agreement about sex; You can find another ace; You can also be demi and not know because you're not in a relation. Usually, people stay with those who make them comfortable, when she asks you how you're supposed to find someone you tell her that you'll do it by being yourself and finding someone who likes you being yourself.

"I want to get married in the future." Marriage is about being in love so much with the person you even bring the church or the state to confirm it, it's not a sex contract.

"Does anyone else think of their future like this and feel little hope (even though I know there is)?" Think about yourself for a moment, before you knew you were asexual what did you know about asexuality? You probably never thought aces existed. The same happens right here, you are probably focusing on the normal guy and how most people are without realizing that what you want exists. Your "little hope" can be a hundred men, even if that number sounds small compared to 7billion it's a lot. When you think you won't find someone because you're ace think that this world is too big to never find what you want.

I hope I was able to clear some doubts to you. What I was trying to say was basically to not focus on the standards of society and to remember that other people (just like you and me) exist.





August 10, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.