Thank god for my husband

This seems like the place for this!

We’ve been together for almost 11 years, married for 2. I have severe anxiety but anytime I get an anxiety attack he holds me and breathes with me. He is my best friend. My hero.

I love this man ❤️🙌🏻



Submitted August 10, 2020 at 11:59PM

This seems like the place for this!We’ve been together for almost 11 years, married for 2. I have severe anxiety but anytime I get an anxiety attack he holds me and breathes with me. He is my best friend. My hero.I love this man ❤️🙌🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.