/u/SuperTastyMango on What's your experience of dating a sexual-oriented person?

My first partner I told when asked about sex I told them I viewed it for reproductive use (I'm homoromantic) so I didn't see a point in having it ever, they said it was fine and broke up with me a week later because I didn't love them because I didn't want sex. Most recent partner told them from day one when we met online that I was asexual and they were fine with it, 2 years later they were not okay with it they also equated sex with love. Why does everyone think sex is the same this as love? I will never know.





August 10, 2020 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.