/u/ragtimeholly on is asexuality a result of a “chemical imbalance?” my coworker thinks so.

he probably thinks asexuality is low libido or traumatic relationship to sex or something. It's definitely not a medical condition. I've had many tests like hormones and stuff and everything is entirely normal. I just don't feel sexual attraction and I never have and I don't care 🤷🏻

also no offense but grad students in psychology aren't experts on sexuality and that grad student friend would most likely tell that guy exactly that. There is no science to back him up he is probably thinking about sexual dysfunction not asexuality.





August 05, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.