/u/Kir-chan on is asexuality a result of a “chemical imbalance?” my coworker thinks so.

I mean, maybe? Our brain is built on chemistry and physics after all. More importantly, does it matter? If we call it a "chemical imbalance" does it change anything?

(What does "chemical imbalance" even mean? Can the guys screeching about SCIENCE point to the specific chemical that is "not balanced"? And what its "balance" value is? These claims are about as scientific as "your low libido is due to an abundance of yellow bile".)





August 05, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.