/u/ragtimeholly on Am I a valid asexual

if you don't feel sexual attraction at all you are asexual. If you feel it very rarely, you are greysexual. If you only experience it after developing a strong emotional bond, you are demisexual.

Some greys and demis only feel it like once or twice in their lives, whereas with my allo friends it can be anywhere from daily to more like once / twice a month depending on the person. Also depending on the person is the importance of sex in their lives. I know some allos that have sex with their partners more rarely and some more frequently. It's all about individual preferences - for aces as well, since some of us are sex-favorable/indifferent and some are averse/repulsed.

As someone else mentioned, finding ppl aesthetically attractive but not wanting to bang them is very normal for allosexuals AND asexuals as well.

Here's a doc with more info but only you can actually know if you're asexual/a-spec, nobody here can say for you : ) We're just here for support if you have questions in your journey to figure things out <3





August 29, 2020 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.