/u/Irohs_tea on I found out my friend is ace but they don't know I know

True. Plus they've only realised themselves ab 2 months ago. I'll think more on this and try not to rush things. Do you think maybe even just subtly hinting that I know would be a good idea. Like me talking about asexuality in our friend group in a way that shows I accept it, (it wouldn't be too unusual because we talk about the lgbtq community sometimes.) Not in a way where its blatantly obvious that I know. More to help them feel like its safe for them and not have to feel like they are pretending to be someone who they are not so they can come out in their own time.





August 29, 2020 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.