/u/frustr8tion on Am I a valid asexual

You weren't really making that suggestion, just questioning. No offence taken. When people who should know much better say that shit though it annoys me.

Maybe aego. I don't know enough about that to make a judgement on it, tbh.

You could just be nervous about it.

I have a bit of an eating disorder. Sometimes I watch cooking shows. Sometimes I'm starving whilst doing so but I hold myself back for whatever reason. Usually to feel in control or because of feelings of unworthiness. Maybe it's something like that.

There are some people I find almost find too hot to approach. Like if I asked them out and got rejected it'd be too much. So I hang onto the maybe so I never have to face the rejection, but never truly try to connect with them either.





August 29, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.