/u/arandomhuman726 on Should Asexuality Be Part Of the LGBTQ+ Community?

As a heteroromantic asexual I've most commonly heard that because I'm romantically attracted to the opposite sex I'm not classed as LGBTQ+

I understand their view point but here is how I see it:

  • You are not LGBT if your are ALL 3 of these things, heteroromantic, heterosexual and cisgender. Heteroromantic asexuals like myself are not heterosexual and asexual; that's literally impossible.

-In the full LGBTQ acronym asexual is included. LGBTQIA+

I hope this makes sense and I hope this helps :)





August 29, 2020 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.