/u/Kir-chan on You're valid! ❤️

I was wondering, how does hetero (or homo) romantic asexuality work? The asexuality part sort of means you are not looking at bodies/genitals, so you have romantic attraction towards what more particularly...? Gendered personalities? If you like women, do you also like assertive, dominant, tomboyish girls?

I've gone from identifying as bi to identifying as ace so gender has never really been a factor for me, maybe I'm asking something super obvious to everyone in that case sorry!





August 18, 2020 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.