Anxious Attachment Style: How do you cope?

Just a question for some of you on here who may have experienced this. I've learned some techniques from therapy that help, but still find myself struggling in some aspects. As most of us are in our 30s, I can only imagine what you might have learned going through your 20's. So my questions are:

How does it translate to your love life currently and how has your experience been?

Do you disclose this to potential partners?

Have you sought help and if not, how do you cope?

And the questions I have for those of you that aren't anxiously attached:

Is it a complete turn off or do you understand?

What have your experiences been?



Submitted August 18, 2020 at 11:46PM

Just a question for some of you on here who may have experienced this. I've learned some techniques from therapy that help, but still find myself struggling in some aspects. As most of us are in our 30s, I can only imagine what you might have learned going through your 20's. So my questions are:How does it translate to your love life currently and how has your experience been?Do you disclose this to potential partners?Have you sought help and if not, how do you cope?And the questions I have for those of you that aren't anxiously attached:Is it a complete turn off or do you understand?What have your experiences been?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.