A question for Black women(if they are here)...

I feel like what I'm about to write might come of as racist and just cringeworthy, but here me out?

Do you as a Black woman care if you're partner is Asian/Black/White. Do race matter for? Or you just are attracted to men and doesn't care if he's White, Black, Hispanic, Asian etc.?

I'm asking Black women, because I've been wanting to date one.

I'm a 20 year old white man, if you want know.

Don't kill me for this... 🙏



Submitted August 26, 2020 at 12:12AM

I feel like what I'm about to write might come of as racist and just cringeworthy, but here me out?Do you as a Black woman care if you're partner is Asian/Black/White. Do race matter for? Or you just are attracted to men and doesn't care if he's White, Black, Hispanic, Asian etc.?I'm asking Black women, because I've been wanting to date one.I'm a 20 year old white man, if you want know.Don't kill me for this... 🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.