/u/QuantumPhysicsFairy on I need help figuring out

This sounds so much like me at fifteen. Still does, to an extent, but I've realized I'm actually lesbian and that recognizing a guy as attracted wasn't the same as being attracted to him. Obviously, this does mean you're in the same position -- from what you describe, you could just be straight (heteroromantic, rather) but ace. I still think I'm somewhere on the ace spectrum. The idea of having intercourse with a woman doesn't disgust the way the thought of doing it with a man does, but it doesn't excite me either.

In short, sexuality is confusing and doesn't always fit into a neat box you can slap a label on. It can be frustrating to not know what your own feelings are, but you don't need to figure everything out right now. Everything you're feeling is perfectly valid and it's more important to accept that than to ascribe a label. Your identity may change as you grow and learn more about yourself.





July 19, 2020 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.