/u/Ace_justvibin on Quick question

I don't think I've fallen asleep before 4 AM more than 3 times in a week at any point in the last few years.

My depresso music is mostly emo rap, guccihighwaters, SadBoyProlific, YouSane, shinigami, yesterday and Lil Happy Lil Sad, just looking at my playlist. Some Lil Peep and NF in there too. Most of the names are absolute trash, but idk, their music hits me at night.

Either depressing lyrics or repetive lyrics/beat to drive away thought and keep me distracted.





July 19, 2020 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.