/u/hhhnnnnnggggggg on So I went to the Gynecologist today because I turned 21 this year and it was time and...

I'm not asking you to stop getting yours. You're at heightened risk, I'm only arguing for low risk individuals. I'm asking you to stop badgering other women who aren't open to it/probably don't need it and spreading misinformation.

Over screening has risks and costs. I am informing women of their health options instead of appealing to tradition as you are. Everything you have claimed has been wrong.

This really sounds like a 'I have to suffer so everyone else needs to too' argument. I have paps too because I'm also at increased risked, but I'm not standing here demanding that low risk women need to go submit to it for no reason and spouting off rumors with no reliable sources.

You do you, but stop forcing it on others.





July 03, 2020 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.