/u/ExcellentTraffic123 on I'm a panromantic and I have coregasms. Guess asexuals can have them since they are purely physical and not related to people in particular!

I wish I could feel like that during exercise. "Runner's high" likewise eludes me.

The story reminds me that years ago, a yoga instructor once told me he had a student confide to him that she had an orgasm each time she performed ustrasana. As for me, ustrasana usually just makes me a feel a bit uncomfortable and queasy. I would trade my experience for hers in a heartbeat (and probably do a lot more yoga, too!).





July 09, 2020 at 11:26PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.