/u/deadfakewizard on Love seeing the support!

The onus is on allies to educate themselves, not on us to educate them. I appreciate allies, and I appreciate that they want to learn. I especially appreciate members of the LGBT+ community who have the patience, knowledge, and eloquence to educate others. I only speak for myself when I say that I'm tired of putting energy into people who haven't learned what the IA stands for. I'm happy to talk to allies who have already put some effort in, but my bar is somewhere above knowing that ace is included in LGBT+. I wouldn't answer that question from an internet stranger I wasn't even having a conversation with, and I don't think it should be expected.





July 02, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.