/u/TheDykeofAgragoth on I’m listening to The Invisible Orientation to learn more about Asexuality as an Allo

maybe it is, but sometimes the desire to have sex is purely motivated by physical lust, and sometimes there is a mental pull that you want to satisfy with sex, and you can find someone sexually attractive without having a pull to engage in sex, so I was trying to explain that there’s a difference between simply wanting to have sex due to lust without mental attraction, and mental attraction without physical attraction

but maybe I’m confusing aesthetic attraction for sexual attraction - desire to actually engage in sex





June 09, 2020 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.