/u/AceSpace-Cake on Anyone interested to start an Instagram page about asexuality?

I would love to help, but I think I’m really bad at committing in things like this 😅but if you need more people or someone to do small things or something, I’m good at editing videos and photos, I have more less artistic skills Also I have an idea, it would be great to spread it all over the world, I’m from Mexico and I can translate somethings into Spanish, in order to educate more people UwU

P.D. I’m ace panrromantic UwU





June 09, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.