/u/Jen_Dash on “Gay is an umbrella term.”

I guess I didnt explain mu situation, we have sex cause he wants to not cause I want to. my situation is more complicated cause Im definetly not hetero. I havent spent the last 3 years trying to figure out why I didnt want to be with a man to just say Im heterosexual cause that I am not.

I may be in a relationship with a man but that doesnt mean that Im not gay cause simply put you dont know the situation. You dont know why I am still with him or what our relationship is like or the struggle I go through wanting to be myself and not understanding how I can love him but still be gay.

Not understanding how I love looking at woman but dont want sex.

Cause Im not heterosexual, I dont have sexual attraction but I have asthetic and thats ok. Its not ok to be told what I am cause you dont know me.





June 23, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.