/u/Baaraa88 on I’m ACE, so please don’t get mad when I ask this, but why is there such a need to tell your family/friends about your sexual preferences?

It’s pretty much an open secret in my family. They can’t NOT know, I have a massive ace flag hanging above my bed that I’ve told them is the ace flag. If anybody in my family asks if I have a boyfriend or whatever, I tell them no and that I’m not interested, and if they ask why then I tell them I’m ace. It hasn’t been a problem with anybody thus far.





June 23, 2020 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.