/u/DEMON212 on Do you identify as queer?

I'm 32, I was told all my life that queer was an offensive word towards gay men.

3 weeks ago I found out what I was and saw other aro ace's use it to describe themselves, but I'm so self conscious about calling myself queer as I feel I'm being offensive after a life time of being told never to say it.

So for now I don't. But I need educating on the word TBH and how it applies to us, do I need to be non binary? If so and this is probably the stupidest question ever, how do I know if I'm non binary?

I am male and I feel like a guy I suppose, so I figure I'm just a male aro ace?

If so should I avoid the label of queer?

Can you tell I'm a neurotic mess BTW? 😓





June 23, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.