/u/HaveAHeckinGoodDay on possibly asexual? [21f]

You can!

I'm not great with words and I'm not exactly an expert on the subject, but I can tell you my personal experience.

Romantic interest and sexual interest aren't one in the same for me. I'm interested in romantic relationships with women and men alike, but I'm not interested in sex. (Which makes me a Bi-romantic asexual I think?)

Some people need sex to be a part of a non-platonic relationship, but it's not an important part for everyone.





June 12, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.