/u/HaveAHeckinGoodDay on Being Ace and Dating/finding a partner

I wish I had some good advice for you, but I'm afraid I'm in a similar situation. Finding a partner who is okay with who I am sometimes feels impossible.

Sex is important to some people, but there are people out there who don't care strongly about it and people who'd rather go without. People like you and people like me.

Finding those people is a challenge, but I don't think it's hopeless, even if it feels like it sometimes haha.





June 12, 2020 at 11:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.