/u/DEMON212 on I'm not sure how I feel about masturbating

I'm Aego so I can get pleasure from it but it took me a long time to figure it all out.

I don't know if you're male or female so this may not help at all but I spent a lot of time reflecting on myself and why it didn't feel right for me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asexuality/comments/hb8w3s/hopefully_this_isnt_tmi_or_rule_breaking_but_in/

So this may help you if you're also male, if you're female then I honestly don't know if it will. Hell it may not help at all, I'm just 1 person.

I just know because of the pressure to do it I tried for 9-10 years to find a way for it to feel good before it finally did.

If I'd known my label I probably would've just stopped looking for a way for it to work but TBH I'm kinda glad I persisted as now it does feel good, well, it's better than it feeling like nothing or bad, lol





June 24, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.