/u/Anna3422 on Do you guys think my gf is asexual?

It always cheers me up to see supportive partners on this thread. :) The short answer is that you can only know by asking. Even then, she might not know. The truth is that some asexuals do get really stressed about kissing and romantic conversations, but it varies by person. If you are worried, I'm sure a simple question like "Do I bring up kissing too much?" or "I hope you'll tell me if you're tired of this" would help.





June 24, 2020 at 11:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.