/u/DEMON212 on Im getting real tired of peoples ignorance and gatekeeping

My thoughts are what if a gay couple adopt a kid and that kid is then gay so he comes out to nothing but love and acceptance.

Now say they run a family business and the kid is groomed to take over from them when they retire, so he'll always have a job.

They live in an accepting community and while the kid runs into the odd jerk, for the most part he's never made to feel hated for being gay

By these assholes logic this gay kid can't be in the LGBTQ as he hasn't suffered the same shit they did.





June 24, 2020 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.