/u/BeaTORIcheTheWingull on Oh boy, here we go again...

I honestly think they genuinely don't understand. "Well I'm straight and I'm not attracted to literally every man/woman I see so how is this any different from just being allo?" Is a common opinion I see.

Also, people commonly confuse "sexual attraction" with "having sex with", which is probably also a factor. "Well I'm allo and monogamous, I don't cheat either. Isn"t that the same thing?" something like that.





June 24, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.