/u/bfjungkooks on I feel like me being asexual causes me to push others away

I am pretty much in the same boat!! I actually am planning on bringing up a future open relationship with the guy I am seeing the next time I see him in order to see if that is something he would be interested in. It isn’t something I would love, and there definitely have to be rules set up because I have the same worries as you around this topic, but if it made him happy and helped him have his wants and needs satisfied, I would be open to it. I don’t really think it is something that he would be interested in, but I still want to check and be sure! There have been times where I have thought that maybe I would be comfortable having sex with him in the far future because I have felt more comfortable with him than anyone else, however I have no voiced this to him, so from what he knows, I am never having sex with him, and he is fine with it, so you may find someone out there who is fine with no sex!! I just think it’s something that you have to be open about in order to rule out people who won’t accept it or wouldn’t be compatible with you!! I wish you the best of luck!!





June 10, 2020 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.