/u/bfjungkooks on I feel like me being asexual causes me to push others away

I used to feel the same way and sometimes I do still worry about it, however I do believe that things can work between an ace and an allo depending on the people and circumstances!! For example, I am currently seeing someone who is allo and knows about my asexuality (and sex repulsion) and is very accepting and accommodating to my boundaries!! This isn’t the case for everyone though!! I think communication is really important for any relationship, but with an ace and an allo, it may be even more important because of varying wants and needs!! I am not sure if you are sex repulsed/averse like I am, but if you are not, some aces do make compromises with allo partners and have sex occasionally, or there is the possibility of having an open relationship, if that is something both people are comfortable with and communicate about!! I hope this helps you feel better about things!!





June 10, 2020 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.