/u/TinMan1898 on Anyone here not sex-repulsed except when you read overly flowery language to describe sex?

I'm indifferent to sex, but I don't really like seeing it at all in books, movies, and tv. This isn't always the case, but it seems like it's shoehorned in for no other reason than extra drama. I wish a better story was being told a lot of times I see romance in media like that. That, and I don't like seeing or reading sex scenes; I'd prefer if that just didn't happen.





May 26, 2020 at 11:18PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.