/u/nocturnal-floofball on Something that just dawned on me

Honestly I feel the same! My partner isn't ace but he really understands and it feels the same, it just feels like I'm in a relationship with my best friend and having physical stuff out of the equation or spoken about in a very frank manner of like 'this is how I feel' which feels a lot easier. My friends always have mad amounts of drama in their relationships and a lot came from sexual relationships. I'm kinda glad I bypassed that.





May 26, 2020 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.