/u/Minniefaith24 on I hope nobody finds this offensive but would you date someone who isn't asexual but who is willing to repress their sexual desire?

Yes, but it depends on the person. This one guy I was talking to, has sex on a "regular basis" and I told him that I don't want to have sex and he seemed to understand and he didn't want to rush me into anything. But if I had gotten into a relationship with him I think I would be worried that he would cheat on me and I would also feel guilty for holding him back. I think I would feel comfortable with someone who really doesn't care for sex that much and maybe has a low sex drive.





May 09, 2020 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.