(M19) I need opinions on my fetish

It's weird to describe but I'd call it light BDSM; I'm attracted to one-sided non-violent (F on F) fighting such as wrestling and boxing. By that, I don't mean actual professional boxing as I find it too violent. To be more specific, practices in which one woman dominates the other by pining or punching.

That being said I'm not a violent person and I can't stand blood, injury, bruises and such occurrences during sex. Something about seeing an overwhelmed/exhausted woman turns me on.

When it comes to IRL, my girlfriend and I sometimes wrestle before sex with one of us being either submissive or dominant. Another turn on is beating her abs and clitoris with boxing gloves (thicker training gloves with added foam so I don't hurt her).

I need peoples opinions on this.



Submitted May 10, 2020 at 12:22AM

It's weird to describe but I'd call it light BDSM; I'm attracted to one-sided non-violent (F on F) fighting such as wrestling and boxing. By that, I don't mean actual professional boxing as I find it too violent. To be more specific, practices in which one woman dominates the other by pining or punching.That being said I'm not a violent person and I can't stand blood, injury, bruises and such occurrences during sex. Something about seeing an overwhelmed/exhausted woman turns me on.When it comes to IRL, my girlfriend and I sometimes wrestle before sex with one of us being either submissive or dominant. Another turn on is beating her abs and clitoris with boxing gloves (thicker training gloves with added foam so I don't hurt her).I need peoples opinions on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.