/u/lavender-frog on I hope nobody finds this offensive but would you date someone who isn't asexual but who is willing to repress their sexual desire?

No for multiple reasons. First it‘s not fair to the person that‘s not asexual to expect being like this and second in the longterm the chances that this will result in a breakup are too high for me personally, so I would never want to be in that position. My last relationship was with a girl who apparently also was asexual too (she never really stated it 100% but was okay with me being ace and also didn’t want to have sex at all and also never had) and it ended because in the end it still didn‘t work because one of the reasons was that she wasn’t sure and yeah, so I wouldn’t want to get into a relationship with a non-asexual person ever, because I‘m also not someone who could have sex with someone to please them, like others could maybe. So that‘s something different that might work, but I‘m definitely no expert in sexual relationships lol.





May 09, 2020 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.