What's the Hierarchy of relationship lingo? AKA "Hey who's that?"

Basically when someone were to ask you what a person's relationship is with you. Just seeing if people see it the same way.

Thoughts? Ex. What I think (from lowest to highest)

"Hey who's that?":

-"oh that's just a random stranger" -"oh yeah that's [name]" -"oh that's [name] they're pretty cool/cute" -"we've talked a few times" -"we've gone on like one date" -"we're talking" -"we're dating" -"i'm seeing them" -"we're seeing each other" -"we're exclusive" -"we're in a relationship" -"we're official" or "that's my bf/gf/etc." -"we're engaged" -"we're married" -"we share a bank account" -etc.



Submitted April 14, 2020 at 11:57PM

Basically when someone were to ask you what a person's relationship is with you. Just seeing if people see it the same way.Thoughts? Ex. What I think (from lowest to highest)"Hey who's that?":-"oh that's just a random stranger" -"oh yeah that's [name]" -"oh that's [name] they're pretty cool/cute" -"we've talked a few times" -"we've gone on like one date" -"we're talking" -"we're dating" -"i'm seeing them" -"we're seeing each other" -"we're exclusive" -"we're in a relationship" -"we're official" or "that's my bf/gf/etc." -"we're engaged" -"we're married" -"we share a bank account" -etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.