Is it too soon to be indulging in doctor / patient roleplay or is it just sexy enough to embrace our anxiety?

I have a huge medical fetish, naturally getting my boyfriend to pretend to be a doctor inspecting me (thoroughly, of course) for any medical problems, especially given how dangerous this virus is, is something that will get me going. Hell, it's getting me going now.

Of course, I also think it's just too soon. Or is it? Maybe next year once we're in the clear?



Submitted April 15, 2020 at 12:23AM

I have a huge medical fetish, naturally getting my boyfriend to pretend to be a doctor inspecting me (thoroughly, of course) for any medical problems, especially given how dangerous this virus is, is something that will get me going. Hell, it's getting me going now.Of course, I also think it's just too soon. Or is it? Maybe next year once we're in the clear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.