/u/-Automaticity on A question for those who believe "Asexuals are not LGBT"

Ok I see what you meant by "both have equal amounts of attraction to both sexes" now. I didn't take that as sexual attraction specifically rather than attraction overall.

I don't see how any hetero or homo romantic ace would identify as bi. I don't even see why an aro-ace would identify as bi either since in both cases would suggest they have some interest in someone they aren't into.

Stepping back a bit. Ace on it's own has nothing to do with identifying as another gender or being interested in a different from normal gender. This is is something that makes it different from the rest, if anything serving as a descriptor of what kind of attraction they feel towards whoever they are oriented to. This is why I consider it separate, but separate doesn't mean the communities or movements can't be allies since both will have shared members.





April 14, 2020 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.