Can’t feel my partner during sex

I (25M) can’t feel my (24F) partner during vaginal sex for more than 2 minutes. My penis is pretty average, 16 cm long with 12.3 cm girth.

She gets aroused and she is super wet, there is little to no friction after a couple of minutes.

I have an average hand and I can almost put it all inside - we are close to fisting but we can’t quite do it because there simply isn’t enough space.

Is she too loose? Am I too small? Is she too wet? I made her cum a couple of times during sex so I figured that she must feel something.

What would be a solution here? She’s a great person to be around and I do not want this to ruin our relationship.



Submitted April 15, 2020 at 12:24AM

I (25M) can’t feel my (24F) partner during vaginal sex for more than 2 minutes. My penis is pretty average, 16 cm long with 12.3 cm girth.She gets aroused and she is super wet, there is little to no friction after a couple of minutes.I have an average hand and I can almost put it all inside - we are close to fisting but we can’t quite do it because there simply isn’t enough space.Is she too loose? Am I too small? Is she too wet? I made her cum a couple of times during sex so I figured that she must feel something.What would be a solution here? She’s a great person to be around and I do not want this to ruin our relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.