Friend [24F] let me [23M] choke and slap her the the other day while hanging out.

While I was play flighting with my female friend after she came to drop off groceries she bought for me, I was choking he, like the sexual way when you squeeze the sides of the neck, she seemed to... enjoy it? I also added a slap in the face which she liked.

I'm really confused she talking to me about not having had sex for 3 years and has made it clear she doesn't wanna do anything besides be my friend but after that I'm wondering is she just waiting for me to make a move and not telling or am I overthinking?



Submitted April 06, 2020 at 11:46PM

While I was play flighting with my female friend after she came to drop off groceries she bought for me, I was choking he, like the sexual way when you squeeze the sides of the neck, she seemed to... enjoy it? I also added a slap in the face which she liked.I'm really confused she talking to me about not having had sex for 3 years and has made it clear she doesn't wanna do anything besides be my friend but after that I'm wondering is she just waiting for me to make a move and not telling or am I overthinking?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.