Are compliments important?

I’m talking to a guy online who I find really attractive. I’ve paid him a few compliments; but he hasn’t given me any really although we’ve been messaging a lot.

We can’t meet currently for obvious reasons. He’s made a few ‘jokes’ about wanting to meet up (I’ve said no and wouldn’t risk my health).

Is he Just not into me or are compliments not a good way to judge?



Submitted April 06, 2020 at 11:55PM

I’m talking to a guy online who I find really attractive. I’ve paid him a few compliments; but he hasn’t given me any really although we’ve been messaging a lot.We can’t meet currently for obvious reasons. He’s made a few ‘jokes’ about wanting to meet up (I’ve said no and wouldn’t risk my health).Is he Just not into me or are compliments not a good way to judge?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.