Do you say “ I Love You”

M(23) & M(22) been together about 3 months.

I’m curious, to hear what people think about saying “I love you”. For those of you who have been in relationships or are in one, when did you say “I Love You”? How do you feel about saying it? Do you have any thoughts in general?

TLDR: what are your thoughts on words of affection?



Submitted April 06, 2020 at 11:53PM

M(23) & M(22) been together about 3 months.I’m curious, to hear what people think about saying “I love you”. For those of you who have been in relationships or are in one, when did you say “I Love You”? How do you feel about saying it? Do you have any thoughts in general?TLDR: what are your thoughts on words of affection?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.