/u/psychodork on Would it be wrong to make a 0 attraction variety ace flag? Does one already exist?

Right...so in that case there really shouldn't be a problem with there being a way to distinguish 0 attraction from the rest of the community, right?

It's like how there are separate gay and lesbian flags, even if some people use the rainbow flag to represent that, because in reality, it represents the whole community and doesn't immediately mean gay/lesbian.

The ace flag is also unspecific, representing the whole ace community, and doesn't really specifically mean 100% asexual, even if some people use it that way.





April 01, 2020 at 12:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.