/u/ace_ventura__ on The replies under this tweet are disgusting.

There's a Demi person on there who thinks it's a "tumblr made up term" and that their sexuality is actually a preference.

Seriously, are they just trying to distance themselves from demisexuality to avoid the erasure and abuse it suffers or are they actually just allo but saying they're demisexual to avoid backlash for being bigoted, either way it's wrong.

It reminds me of people like my brother who are somehow gay and homophobic at the same time, and try to earn rep with homophobes by being "one of the good ones"





April 01, 2020 at 12:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.