Sometimes I can't stand when my gf touches me and it's making her a little annoyed

If she's touching my arms or my stomach it feels very uncomfortable likes there's too much feeling. And she can't go anywhere near my neck, I've never let anyone touch my neck it feels really dangerous. I can only stand arms and stomach being touched a little during sex.

She feels annoyed cause she basically likes to get touched anywhere at any time. She doesn't get my explaination and I'm not sure I get it either.

What's up with my body?



Submitted February 25, 2020 at 11:34PM

If she's touching my arms or my stomach it feels very uncomfortable likes there's too much feeling. And she can't go anywhere near my neck, I've never let anyone touch my neck it feels really dangerous. I can only stand arms and stomach being touched a little during sex.She feels annoyed cause she basically likes to get touched anywhere at any time. She doesn't get my explaination and I'm not sure I get it either.What's up with my body?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.