Initiating contact

I met this girl two years ago and she was amazing, sweet, caring, truly a great person. But i was gutless so i honestly thought she could never be interested. We had some good conversation that night, but that’s it.

But now a month back i followed her on insta (i don’t post anything) and she followed back. A couple days later i got a notification saying she followed me again.

She lives several hundred miles away now, but i got a quick meet with her at a festival where i asked how she was and then she had to go to her friends.

I have no clue how i should write to her or if it’s even worth it (because of distance) don’t know what she is studying, what her interests are or if she is seeing someone. Have any tips or advice?



Submitted February 25, 2020 at 11:01PM

I met this girl two years ago and she was amazing, sweet, caring, truly a great person. But i was gutless so i honestly thought she could never be interested. We had some good conversation that night, but that’s it.But now a month back i followed her on insta (i don’t post anything) and she followed back. A couple days later i got a notification saying she followed me again.She lives several hundred miles away now, but i got a quick meet with her at a festival where i asked how she was and then she had to go to her friends.I have no clue how i should write to her or if it’s even worth it (because of distance) don’t know what she is studying, what her interests are or if she is seeing someone. Have any tips or advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.